Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The New Holland Fair


Justin's favorite time of year... The New Holland Fair! This is the best place to get some of our favorite treats: Hess's BBQ, waffles and ice cream, kettle corn, and more. Justin has been going to the fair for as long as he can remember, and I've embraced it as a "family tradition". This year Justin entered some cherry tomatoes from our garden and he won Second Place! (This was one better than last year's thrid place in the jalepeno pepper competition...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job with the cherry tomatoes, Justin! I sense a trend here... Third place, second place... what will take you to the top next year??? Can't wait to see!
Love that fair season! :-) Francie

Janet & Kevin said...

Way to go Justin!!!! Not just a great scholar and athlete but also a 'budding'(get it?!?!?) gen(i)us(get it?) in the garden!

Duffy Family said...

Wow Justin you never ceaase to amaze me. Just how do they judge a cherry tomato anyway?

Unknown said...

What is up Justin? It has certainly been a long, long time. I somehow stubbled across this website of yours. Looks like you and Sarah are doing great. Can't believe you have a daughter. Congrats. Shoot me an email: tim.winsky@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you.

You like watching the Oylmpics more than a Birds game??? I can't believe what I'm hearing. How about those New York BRETTs!!!

Tim Winsky