We packed up this past weekend and headed to the Ricketts Glen area (near Bloomsburg, PA) with our small group from church and spent the weekend at Justin's aunt and uncles cabin (thanks Cheryl and Jim!). We had a blast hiking the waterfall trail, relaxing, playing games and, of course, shooting. Let me tell you, Bobbi Garrett is a little "Annie Oakley" with a shotgun... she didnt miss a clay bird! And of course it wouldn't be a weekend at the cabin without the boys blowing up something- fortunatley this time it was just a pumpkin getting its guts blown out! (see the video below...) I shot one gun- I can't believe how pregnant I look in that picture! I'm a pretty terrible shot though, so Bo
Monday, October 22, 2007
Mountain Weekend
We packed up this past weekend and headed to the Ricketts Glen area (near Bloomsburg, PA) with our small group from church and spent the weekend at Justin's aunt and uncles cabin (thanks Cheryl and Jim!). We had a blast hiking the waterfall trail, relaxing, playing games and, of course, shooting. Let me tell you, Bobbi Garrett is a little "Annie Oakley" with a shotgun... she didnt miss a clay bird! And of course it wouldn't be a weekend at the cabin without the boys blowing up something- fortunatley this time it was just a pumpkin getting its guts blown out! (see the video below...) I shot one gun- I can't believe how pregnant I look in that picture! I'm a pretty terrible shot though, so Bo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
like i said on beth and jen's blog....it makes me desperately miss my days with the small group. looks like you had a fun time and look at that belly.....wow!
take care.
haha Sarah, your right, you are getting BIG! haha, this is great...great pics..I can't believe thats Bo in the picture...he's just grown so fast...
Sarah-You look like a natural with that rifle in your hands...hard to believe that you didn't hit your target!
Sounds like a great weekend. I love all of your pictures; great selections. I would love to see the video but I'm currently at a library and don't have headphones to fully enjoy the experience. I will try later when we can have wifi at a motel or McDonalds.
Post a Comment