We're going to try to remember to take a picture every month or so until I have the baby. At 14 weeks, my pants are starting to not fit and I just got my first pair of maternity jeans!
Hey sarah, I cant believe you actually started a blog. I guess its a good idea though so I can actually see whats going on in your life. Maybe Ill start one someday! Love ya
hooray! look at my beautiful friend! one suggestion - let's not take the pictures in front of the 2nd place ribbon - we all know there's no room for second place in the geissinger household. that baby needs to start early going for #1. :o)
Hey, I can't wait to see you in november! Love you!
Sarah I am soooo Happy for you. You look great and I know you will love being a mommy just as much as I do. Cherish this time even though you don't feel well. I wish you the happiest and healthiest pregnancy!
Sarah and Justin, It is great seeing all the photos and catching up on the exciting baby news. We are so happy for you and look forward to seeing this "project" grow. Love to you both. -Cheryl and Jerry
Dear Sarah & Justin, Congratulations to you both and thank you for sharing with us. The pregnancy certainly agrees with you Sarah, you look radiant. Can't wait to see next months photos. Do we know the gender of this beautiful, talented,genius child? Love, Aunt Rita
Thanks to Beth's blog - I now see that you are blogging too! So I will read yours as well just so I don't totally lose touch with my friends from our old small group!
11 comments:
welcome to the world of blogging..i'm so excited.
Hiya and welcome! So glad you joined...Kara's influential, isn't she? :)
Hey sarah, I cant believe you actually started a blog. I guess its a good idea though so I can actually see whats going on in your life. Maybe Ill start one someday! Love ya
hooray! look at my beautiful friend! one suggestion - let's not take the pictures in front of the 2nd place ribbon - we all know there's no room for second place in the geissinger household. that baby needs to start early going for #1. :o)
Hey, I can't wait to see you in november! Love you!
This is going to be fun to watch unfold. You look great.
Sarah I am soooo Happy for you. You look great and I know you will love being a mommy just as much as I do. Cherish this time even though you don't feel well. I wish you the happiest and healthiest pregnancy!
Sarah and Justin,
It is great seeing all the photos and catching up on the exciting baby news. We are so happy for you and look forward to seeing this "project" grow. Love to you both. -Cheryl and Jerry
Dear Sarah & Justin,
Congratulations to you both and thank you for sharing with us. The pregnancy certainly agrees with you Sarah, you look radiant. Can't wait to see next months photos. Do we know the gender of this beautiful, talented,genius child?
Love, Aunt Rita
Yay Sarah!! Now we'll be able to keep track of your every move. Welcome!
welcome to the blogging world! glad you found some maternity jeans too :)
Thanks to Beth's blog - I now see that you are blogging too! So I will read yours as well just so I don't totally lose touch with my friends from our old small group!
Post a Comment