Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First Foods




In the past month, Kristin has started eating FOOD! So far, so good- she started off with cereal, and seemed to like that... and we're now to the point where she's actually swallowing most of it and not spitting it all out! (unlike the video below....) She loves fruit... not so much the peas (can't blame her!)... Check out the video of her first encounter with something besides breastmilk....

4 comments:

Bess said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Missed you! :o)
Even though I get to see that little beauty in person, it's cool to see pics & video of her on here.

The Adventures of Kevin said...

Sarah, I am using the heck out of animoto...check it out...also more on my blog...

http://animoto.com/play/2z9SB0FxGcSEmR2QFTmk0Q

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss that little girl and her Mom and Dad! Kristin is too cute for words, as always. I can totally get with her on not getting excited about the peas.. but give the sweet potatoes a try! Now THOSE are delicious!
Miss you all so much. Will there be a moment over T-giving or Christmas to get a visit in????
Love you all!
Happy All Saints Day!
Francie :-)

Carrie Peterson said...

Sarah...time to get back in the blogging mode. Come on ...you can do it!!!