Alright... blogging... the restart... AGAIN...
So, I'm entering a new phase of life with this blog post- the is the phase where I figure out how to teach full-time, coach a college team part-time, be a mom and a wife AND maintain some reasonable frequency in my blog posts... here we go again!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I still check every day - just hoping maybe there might be something - haha - I miss you and love you :) I can't wait to see you guys in a month!
HI-
It's Nicole Meyer! I know it is kind of random but I thought I would check out your blog, saw it on Carrie's- and Congratulations! Your little girl is so sweet! I also saw that you were in Lycoming Coutny, oddly enough that is where we now live. We are in Williamsport. It was good to read up on how things are...I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I have been there too and it is hard, but I heard Beth Moore say that puppies go to Heaven too and I believe everything that woman says! Take care!
Nicole :)
Post a Comment