Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Lax... done!

Well, most of you know that I spend my summer's coaching a club lacrosse team called Lanco Elite Lacrosse club. Its for girls in Central Pennsylvania who are looking to improve their lacrosse skills and get recruited to play in college. I really do love running this club which has grown from 20 girls to about 90 in just three years... This summer we had five teams going, with girls ranging in age from rising 6th graders to rising seniors- it was a blast, but let me tell you, coaching with a new little baby puts a whole new spin on things! Kristin went to all of my practices with me, as well as all of my tournaments.... she was a trooper! Also, I must say that it would have been even more of a challenge if it hadn't been for my mom- or should I say "Gram" who came along to most of my tournaments and took care of my little girl so I could coach my other girls...

Anyhow, its been a great summer season, but I'm glad to have wrapped it up this past weekend at the All-Star Express tournament in Annapolis! Now, let the planning for winter lacrosse begin!

No comments: