Saturday, November 10, 2007

Birthday Girl!


So, I'm 26 now. Time sure does fly! It seems that birthday's just start becoming less important as I get older- I actually had to try to remember how old I was- that's sad! I had the day before my birthday off from school, so Liz and I went out to breakfast and then my mom came out and we had "high tea" at the English Tea Shoppe in Intercourse. It was really fun to have a little tea party! On my actual birthday I had class until 8pm, so that made celebrating on my birthday a bit challenging. Justin got me a little cake and sang happy birthday to me, and our friend Steve stopped by for some cake. AND- I got a whole new set of dishes for my birthday! WOOHOO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday my friend.

Grandma said...

Hope your birthday was great

Aimee said...

I wanna see those plates!! Oh, and happy birthday girl!

Anonymous said...

its a girl suck on that